“When your heart speaks,
take good notes.”
~ Middle Eastern Proverb
Heather is a national speaker on early childhood topics. She’s available to visit to your community, school or program and is a frequent keynoter and workshop presenter at conferences. Heather also loves to present at writing conferences and other events about writing, publishing and the environment.
Click to view list of past events.
“One of the best keynotes I recall us hosting. She reaffirms your belief in the power of play and sends you back to work Monday morning armed with fresh ideas to put into practice.”
– Michelle Lewis-Barnes, Provider Resource Organization conference, Portland, OR
“Heather stood out as a major highlight of the event. Her sessions were packed and people lined up to talk to her afterwards. It was like rock star status. Even months after the event people are still talking about her!”
– Saundra Fischer, Unplug & Play conference, San Jose
“She’s magical. Intelligent, absorbing, inspiring and full of heart.”
– Susan Odgers, professor, Grand Valley State University
“Just three days after your visit, and what changes we’ve seen in the kids. It really is remarkable. “Oh, so this is what Heather was talking about with uninterrupted play!”
– Danielle Cassetta, Director, Acorn Glen Cooperative Preschool
“Heather displays the marvelous ability to field questions respectfully and keep the discussion focused.”
– Emily Plank, early childhood trainer and consultant
“Her enthusiasm shines through and her story resonates with everyone in the room. Here’s what folks said about her: Love her! Bring her back.”
– Laurie Scheer, director of Writers’ Institute, Madison, WI
“Heather’s presentation got rave reviews. Some said it was the best workshop they’ve ever attended.”
– Carol Evans, conference coordinator, Northwestern Michigan College
Are you a conference organizer? Order bulk copies here.